The heart is where it is at. Here are some interesting facts about the heart:
1. The heart beats about 100,000 times a day.
2. A vegetarian diet as profaned in the book of Daniel will give you a healthier heart.
3. Exercise is all it needs, and that is free.
4. The beat is the clap of valve leaflets.
5. Each minute the heart pumps 1.5 gallons of blood.
6. The right side pumps blood into your lungs while the left side pumps blood into your body.
7. The heart is the size of your hands clasped together.
8. Heart cancer is very rare because heart cells stop dividing.
9. A woman's average heartbeat is 8 beats per minute faster than a man's.
10. The heart has it's own electricity supply so continues to beat when removed from the body.
11. The first heart cell, starts to beat as early as 4 weeks.
12. Happiness and a strong sense of vitality will prevent heart disease.
13. To leave a tap on full for 45 years would equal the amount of blood pumped around the body in a lifetime.
14. The heart is the most powerful muscle in the body working at a rate of 1-5 watts, producing 2.5 - 12.5 Gigajoules of energy in a lifetime.
15. When the body is at rest, it takes only six seconds for the blood to go from the heart to the lungs and back, only eight seconds to go to the brain and back, and only 16 seconds for it to reach the toes and travel back to the heart.
The heart is where it all ends. A great deal of us suffer from mild headaches through the stress of work, or 'Computer Vision Syndrome', up to 50%-90% of all computer users suffer from some form of syndrome. Take time out, for every hour look at an object the light and shadow of that object for five minutes.
To move the strain from brain to heart, release the mind, and transcend the feeling of pain to the heart where it will be neutrally healed in love. The heart really orders disorder. Think of your heart.
Depression is just an option so do not ask someone if they are depressed if they are just struggling with a heavy work load. They will then see this as an option and the mind works with the options it has to feel a certain way at a given time. Mindfulness.
Reduce your expectation to do your best work in the future, and have a full and fulfilling life now in the mind that you will do your best work now, and live in the present.
'I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind'.